Свернуть
X

• Фильтр
  • Время
  • Показать
Очистить всё
новые сообщения

• nstreamvod & search title

Хи Иьм усинг тхис магнифицент нСтреамВОД плугин он Енигма2 щитх ан иптв лист цреатед ин нСтреамВОД.хмл бут И цаньт гет тхе титле сеарч фунцтион то щорк усинг тхе СТОП кеы анд тхе виртуал кеыбоард. Щхо цан хелп ме щитх соме ехамплес? Тханк ёу

Hi I'm using this magnificent nStreamVOD plugin on Enigma2 with an iptv list created in nStreamVOD.xml but I can't get the title search function to work using the STOP key and the virtual keyboard. Who can help me with some examples? Thank you

active_url = active_url+ '?search=' + search;
    search input will sent to same url with GET parameter
    Обсуждение всех нюансов развода в Германии. www.razvod.net

Комментарий

Сообщение от nitrogen14 Посмотреть сообщение
      active_url = active_url+ '?search=' + search;
      search input will sent to same url with GET parameter
      thanks for having replied but I ask you in which file should I insert this string? Please attach an example to me.

Комментарий

you have to program a search on the server with dynamic playlist

nomal playlist send search request to"active_url+ '?search=' + search", search happens on server
        Обсуждение всех нюансов развода в Германии. www.razvod.net

Комментарий

Сообщение от nitrogen14 Посмотреть сообщение
          you have to program a search on the server with dynamic playlist

nomal playlist send search request to"active_url+ '?search=' + search", search happens on server

too difficult for me I use my list inserted in the file nstreamvod.xml. I am not capable of anything else. I thought it was enough to change some settings in the parameters of the plugin

Комментарий

Actually, I don't understand what's in common with this "server". I don't have a server. I only have a list in xml format (nStreamVOD.xml), which contains n.xx of titles (on the line> title ...), which I look for through the virtual keyboard, stop, but everything is local without any server. I modestly believe that we just need to make some changes to the existing Python file nothing so complex.

Комментарий

Сообщение от zaccomass Посмотреть сообщение
              Actually, I don't understand what's in common with this "server". I don't have a server. I only have a list in xml format (nStreamVOD.xml), which contains n.xx of titles (on the line> title ...), which I look for through the virtual keyboard, stop, but everything is local without any server. I modestly believe that we just need to make some changes to the existing Python file nothing so complex.
              Help me please....

Комментарий

Can anyone send me an example file (nStreamVOD.xml) that contains the right composition that can search for the title? Thank you

- - - Updated - - -

Цан анёне сенд ме ан ехампле филе (нСтреамВОД.хмл) тхат цонтаинс тхе ригхт цомпоситион тхат цан сеарч фор тхе титле? Тханк ёу

Комментарий

Обработка...
                X