Объявление

Свернуть
Пока нет объявлений.

Unlock Telnet on Sig-220 - HDD upgrade , usb possibly?

Свернуть
X

• Фильтр
  • Время
  • Показать
Очистить всё
новые сообщения

Re: Unlock Telnet on Sig-220 - HDD upgrade , usb possibly?

спасибо за инфу, как будет время на убивание приставки то может попробую
    Обсуждение всех нюансов развода в Германии. www.razvod.net

Комментарий

Nice work!

I will have to translate it better for another read, does this give you telnet before the applications load, or after?

I have been busy, got another model of stb to work on. The oem had been very helpful with me so far, no hacks there yet.

Sig220 box is pretty nice for a bunch of reasons, it's small, with full access you can make it do whatever a smaller powered linux box could do with the same i/o
      Plus it runs off of like 5 volts, you might be able to battery the thing and get some decent time out of it. No fans, a hdd pin header, Wifi with what looked to be a good chipset? If only Softier would be more helpful to release their dev kit(s).
      Many uses, from home automation to wardrivng.

I think the biggest problem is getting a proper uncompressed dump of the firmware we have, just getting around that 4kb limit. Once we have that we can customize it as needed and the reflash. Custom backgrounds, or whatever is wanted.

I dont need all the excess, i need it to boot with black bg, load a playlist in mplayer(vlc) from hdd and loop.

so my scroll would need to be
      -goto black, kill booting apps , use osdbufcontrol to black the logo
      -enable net
      -enable telnet, or preferably ssh
      -mount hdd
      -start a sh script/deamon
      -launch vlc &Opts

Комментарий

To: Emerica
        I hope your Russian is improving
        does this give you telnet before the applications load, or after?
        Well, all my scroll.sh is doing - mount all HD partitions RW and run /etc/init.d/rcS (which means it runs scripts in /etc/init.d). It doesn't start telnet as in my case it is already in the /etc/init.d/S80startapp. You can start it explicitly off course.
        For a general purpose small Linux box (home automation, wardrivng, WEB/FTP hosting etc) I would rather prefer a decent wireless router. A few weeks ago I got my Asus WL-500W and flashed DD-WRT. Very nice device, cheap, quiet, small, thousands of precompiled packages, can do whatever you can imagine. Two USB ports, mass storage and printing support. You can even use it as a wireless router
        BTW, do you know where to get binary packages for Sig220? E.g. I am missing nano, VLC etc. I know, it is possible to cross-compile yourself, but this seems to be rather complicated.

Комментарий

Should be called ME_player (vlc 0.8.6 sigma)
          /System/appsbin/ME_player

Forums don't allow large uploads.
          You should be able to pull from hd partiton or possible upgrade package. Unless you just want to use it from cmd line or script.

abrowser is ANT Fresco i think and then the upgrade directory contains another browser app?
          ascii_browser i think.

I may be able to get some other apps without having to recompile, namely wget
          might find out soon, unsure yet.

Комментарий

You are right, I forgot that ME_player is in fact - vlc. No need to upload it. As I mentioned in my "how-to" post, I soft-linked useful (like /bin, /sbin, /usr etc) directories to the HDD directories. Which means you can access these via Samba. Some like /etc are read-write and you can edit files directly from your PC without telnet.
            Do you know if ME_player is full featured vlc? I am wondering whether it is possible to enable streaming that you can e.g. watch ME_player content on PC?
            BTW, where are you from, Canada? It seems our timezones are rather different and it is only possible to exchange one message per 24h.

Комментарий

It's vlc, but i think there is no sout: module.
              I was hoping to see if it could encode as well but I don't think it will.
              I tried running ME_player on another stb with similar setup, but the distro is different, or maybe have to load modules, not sure. It starts to load, the exit complaining it can't find /proc/hardware

I'm mountain time, MST. I've only checked about once a day though, I'm not too sure when you guys generally post.
              When i got samba going I just set the root path as one of the shares, that's how i dumped most of the system files to look at.

Is there a chat for the forum?

Комментарий

Not sure about the chat. There is one at the right hand side, but it is generic and seems to be useless. If you have Skype, let me know via private message and we can discuss.
                Up to a certain extent sout module is enabled, see the full help and search for "sout":
                Cannot post it here as it is, attached.

So far no idea on how to use it. In order to use additional commands like "wget", I am afraid we have to cross-compile BusyBox as it provides these.

Комментарий

scroll.sh
                  Код:
                  #!/bin/sh
                  set -x
                  . /etc/profile
                  sh $USB_PATH/telnet.sh &
                  exit 0
                  telnet.sh
                  Код:
                  #!/bin/sh
                  set -x
                  . /etc/profile
                  sleep 120 
                  sed -e "s|@telnetd@|/usr/sbin/telnetd|g" -i /tmp/inetd.conf
                  kill -SIGHUP `cat /var/run/inetd.pid`
                  exit 0
                  220ie
                  NO HDD
                  120 seconds then login, gives time for startup
                  Use a proper editor to make the files, does not play well with CR+LF new lines (LF only)
                  login is root, password is "" , nothing nadda none null

Also note if rebuilding upgrade files, make sure checksum file is updated and checksum value is lowercase. right checksum but Uppercase will fail.

Комментарий

то Emerica
                    login doesn't work SIG220-6.3.74TI were i can find password
                    or what version did you use ?
                    LG 55LW5600 nStreamVOD-LG portal by Gosha PS3 Slim OFW 4.76
                    Мои плаги для Movian
                    Raspberry Pi 2 и Kartina(Comigo) Quattro with Movian
                    Kartina Micro HD (dune mode) /PCH-A200 in Moovika Case
                    Dell Venue 8 Pro

Комментарий

All of my testing(with kartina files) was done with SIG-220-v-6.0.7TI

Please note, root does not appear to have password on any of these files.
                      Web page login can be found by opening the upgrade file you are running, unzip the package.
                      Untar (tar -zxvf xxx.tar.gz) the upgrade file, untar the cfgfs.tar.gz, ./settings/login_config.ini should read:

admin
                      kartina

I have fried the usb ports on my sig220. Used the wrong power adaptor.
                      The web client is partially susceptible to query injection. They have done a decent job(so far) at filtering most of the input.
                      ie: (stb at http://192.168.0.100)

http://192.168.0.100/cgi-bin/webmng.cgi?MAX_BIT_RATE=5000&FILE_CACHING=250% 22/%3EHello%20Pristiva&HTTP_CACHING=250&UDP_C ACHING=300&RTSP_CACHING=250&MMS_CACHING=25 0&hid_FAST_CACHING=YES&FAST_CACHING_TIME=4 000&ampOWNLOAD_DIR=%257Csh%2520%2Fsbin%2Fetel&SIZE_FO R_PLAY=4096&MIN_DOWNLOAD_SIZE=1024&MAX_DOW NLOAD_SIZE=8192&MAX_DISK_SPACE=900&hid_TS_ HWDEMUX=ON&hid_PS_HWDEMUX=ON&message=& FAST_CACHING=YES&TS_HWDEMUX=ON&PS_HWDEMUX= ON&hid_this_file=player.htm&request=save_c hanges&id=1282059808

And some Js fun to attemp to get around the checks
                      javascript:download_dir.value="sh /sbin/etel";document.player.submit();document.getEl ementsByName("hid_h_DOWNLOAD_DIR&quot[0].value=="|sh /sbin/etel";document.getElementsByName("hid_df _DOWNLOAD_DIR&quot[0].value="|sh /sbin/etel";
                      (script appears to handle/filter it well though, and unsure if the next reboot would actually **** the process.The pipe is the only bad character in the example.)

I have not changed the main background image as I had hopped. it does not appear to be a standard format, maybe a form of single frame for the framebuffer on boot.

I'll start a new thread for the other discovery

Комментарий

http://[SIG220-IP]/cgi-bin/moni867.c...uest=do_telnet

admin
                        835net

Next page should be white with "Connection Established"

now connect to the box with a telnet client on port 23!

Комментарий

Hi Emerica

I've tried to connect directly with putty to my SIG 220 with username /pass you've provided, but it doesn't work also URL does not work, but it works for few standard Unix commands, like ps, df etc...

Do you know any other username/password combination?

Also what kind of web server used there (Apache ??? ), is it possible to install/compile anything ?

In general it would be interesting to install for example torrent client, so the STB would not only play TV/Movies, but also download them from the Internet.

Комментарий

Can you tell me what firmware your sig 220 is running?
                            I can try to dig the telnet password out of the cgi file.

Make sure you changed [Sig220 IP] in the url with the ip of your box?
                            You could see the other commands so looks like you did.

Box is running BOA for a server.
                            A version that is past the url traversal exploits some versions of boa had.

Torrents may be possible with a a torrent app thats been compiled under the same arch, or cross compiled.
                            Apps from other boxes and chinese clones should be testes, but may not work full or at all.
                            Best if cross compiled for the target machine, but we do not have sigma code to do that i would assume.

Комментарий

@Emerica
                              Great THX for your information

eugene777/Emerica
                              have you idea how to add files into /system/www/ , /cgi-bin/ext/ ?

i need it to add every fimware webportal-mediaplayer-funktionality
                              http://www.pristavka.de/index.php?to...82254#msg82254
                              Обсуждение всех нюансов развода в Германии. www.razvod.net

Комментарий

Do you need the files to stay on the box permanently?

You should take a look at the code used for the mx-gateway hdd setup.

You could symbolic link the usb flash drive to that diretory
                                Make a copy of the directory to flash drive, then add extra files.
                                (cant remember what default usb mount path is)

ie: ln -s /mnt/usbxxxx/mypath /system/www/

Maybe have scroll.sh that can do for you

-------------
                                sleep 60
                                ln -s /mnt/usbxxxx/mypath /system/www/
                                chmod -R +rwx /system/www/

------------------------------------------------------

If you to add permanently i think you will have to modify the install/upgrade package with the files you need. Probably not quite easy, and must also be cautious of file sizes.

Комментарий

Обработка...
                                X