X

• Фильтр
  • Время
  • Показать
Очистить всё
новые сообщения

• PeerStation SIG-220IE problem.

hi, i firstly sorry for my language.

i have peertv - peerstation SIG-220, but i can't activate. i need a pasword for webconfiguration but i dont know, i try a lot of times but i didn't find.

can anybody help me please ?

i don't have any contract of any provider, the product send me as a gift. i want to use for local video playing. is that possible without activation ?

when i try the device, bring me a error message "no data fetched on this url" What do I need to do ?

Re: PeerStation SIG-220IE problem.

I'm getting this error (with no data fetched..), when the box is not connected to the internet

do you have the newest version? (6.0.1 then the login is: admin and pass: kartina

Комментарий

[quote author=Wladimir link=topic=1872.msg21717#msg21717 date=1238959439]
      I'm getting this error (with no data fetched..), when the box is not connected to the internet

do you have the newest version? (6.0.1 then the login is: admin and pass: kartina
      [/quote]

i don't have new version, my version is 5.*.*, where can i find new version ?

i have zyxel modem, is stb need any configuration on modem ? or need any workgroup settings on other computers or local network ?

my setup is,
      dhcp enable, fixed dns no
      and systemsettings : use mx engine yes. (i try a lot of variations but didn't work)

if i select no, i need choose local, test, production 1, production 2, , but i don't know which one should I choose.

Комментарий

First of all try this login:

login: admin
        pass: A9Mwd2Wkb

kartina-version you can get here http://www.kartina.tv/media/ti6.0.18.zip (Version without mx)
        but be careful I don't whether and how it will work on your peerstation. (you may damage your box and there won't be probably a way back to get your old version)

by the way here is another thread with a similar problem:
        http://www.pristavka.de/index.php/topic,1851.0.html

Комментарий

Обработка...
        X